4 December 2016

#36 - VINTAGE CHRISTMAS

Dawno nic nie robiłam z papierkami, 
aż tu właśnie przyszła pora na karteczki świąteczne.
W prostej formie,
można by powiedzieć Clean & Simple,
z papierów dostępnych TUTAJ

For a long time I did not do nothing with papers ..
until now, when just the time came for Christmas cards.
In a simple form,
from papers - VINTAGE CHRISTMAS - available HERE











Challenges: 







5 comments:

  1. this is fabulous!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. Sorry I'm so late popping by. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our November/Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab vintage cards, Sorry I'm late but have had several major family issues to deal with. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.