5 April 2019

#60 - Light as a feather

Dziś karteczka troche inna od wcześniejszych.
Wciąż się uczę kompozycji i łączenia ze sobą elementów
Mam nadzieję że nie jest tak źle ;) Co myślicie?

Today, a little bit different card from the previous one.
I'm still learning composition and combining elements.
I hope it is not that bad ;) What do you think?











 

Moją kartkę zgłaszam do zabawy wyzwaniowej na blogu DIY
"Lekkie jak piórko" - jak widać Kubuś jest właśnie taki lekki ;)
Zapraszam wszystkich do wspólnej zabawy.

I submit my card for challenge on the DIY blog
"Light as a feather"- as we can see Winnie the pooh is so light.
I invite everyone to play together.


7 comments:

  1. Super karteczka, Madziu! Pięknie połączyłaś kolory, a Kubuś wydaje się lżejszy od Prosiaczka z tym balonikiem ;) Dziękuję za udział w Inspiracjach na DIY. Pozdrawiam serdecznie :) Inka z DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo adorable!! I love Winnie the Pooh, anyway, but this is still super cute! Love the bow on the balloon; such a great touch! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Im so in Love with this sentiment and image!! Really Love them both!! WONDERFUL card!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so pretty. I love the coloured elements against the image. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this adorable Winnie the Pooh card! Perfectly done. Thank you for playing in my Animals challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super interpretacją tematu :). Dzięki za pokazanie pracy w wyzwaniu Lekkim jak piórko na blogu DIY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dobrze ci ta nauka idzie zrobiłaś karteczkę o ktorej marzy nie jedno dziecko.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.