9 May 2019

#65 - IHS - First Holly Communion card

Sezon komunijny się rozpoczoł,
więc i u mnie ostatnio coraz więcej kartek w tym temacie.
Ale przyznam się Wam, że jakoś wcześniej nie bardzo wiedziałam jak się zabrać za nie..
to teraz idzie mi całkiem nieźle i każda kolejna wychodzi mi coraz to lepiej...
mam przynajmniej taką nadzieje.
Na dodatek zamówienia już pomału spływają wiec nic tylko tworzyć!

Communion season is beginning,
so lately I have more and more cards in this topic.
But I have to confess that somehow before I did not know how I should make them...
Now, it's going pretty well
 and every next card is getting better and better... I hope...
What you think?








6 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, love the design its all so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful confirmation card, Majalena. It's beautiful. I remember when I was a little girl, I would always see those letters (IHS) carved into the communion table at our church (I was raised Presbyterian), and I never really knew what it meant but I would look at it every Sunday. When I got a little bit older, I really wanted to know what it meant. I finally learned that it means IN HIS SERVICE which is a beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card. You really helped me to recall a special memory of my childhood by sharing this sweet card with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such nice to read this. Thanks very much for so many good words.
      XOXO Majalena

      Delete
  3. Madziu jest świetna, podziwiam ten bukiecik z białych różyczek, świetna kompozycja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Brown Sugar! Alina DT

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.