Otrzymałam zamówienie na kartkę w kolorach liliowo złotych, wiec nie wiele myśląc złapałam za papiery i zrobiłam taką oto kartę.
Ręcznie robione foamiranowe białe lilie dodały elegancji i delikatności.
Kwiatuszki dostałam od koleżanki Bogusi,
która podzieliła się ze mną swoimi zasobami.
Już wkrótce wybieram się do niej z wizytą i bedziemy tworzyć kolejne zapasy kwiatuszków.
I received an order for a card in lilac & gold colors,
so I did not think much about it,
just grabed the papers and I made this card.
Handmade foamiran white lilies added elegance and delicacy to all composition.
I got flowers from my friend Bogusia, who shared her resources with me.
Soon I am going to visit her and we will create more supplies of foamiran handmade flowers.
Ręcznie robione foamiranowe białe lilie dodały elegancji i delikatności.
Kwiatuszki dostałam od koleżanki Bogusi,
która podzieliła się ze mną swoimi zasobami.
Już wkrótce wybieram się do niej z wizytą i bedziemy tworzyć kolejne zapasy kwiatuszków.
I received an order for a card in lilac & gold colors,
so I did not think much about it,
just grabed the papers and I made this card.
Handmade foamiran white lilies added elegance and delicacy to all composition.
I got flowers from my friend Bogusia, who shared her resources with me.
Soon I am going to visit her and we will create more supplies of foamiran handmade flowers.
I would like to enter my cards to the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challange # 462
QKR Stampede Challenge #348 AG * TOP5
Crafting from the heart - Challenge 243
Crafty friends challenge blog - Challenge 110
A bit more time to craft -challenge-92
Llil patch of crafty friends - challenge-106
Alle's angels - Challenge #22
***
Here is my victories!
QKR Stampede Challenge #348 AG * TOP5

***
Alle's angels - Challenge #22
***
Here is my victories!
QKR Stampede Challenge #348 AG * TOP5

***




what beautiful lilies on your pretty card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
ReplyDeleteTilly
Gorgeous card! Love your beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful texture those flowers add to your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the flower arrangement. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.
ReplyDeleteŚliczna karteczka, ozdobiona ślicznymi kwiatkami:)
ReplyDeleteHello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
ReplyDeleteDiane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]
Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDelete