Tak, tak wiem,
już pewnie macie dość tych moich monotematycznych kartek komunijnych..
ale to już końcówka.. ;) jeszcze mi 3 zostały,
które chce Wam pokazać
i zmienie tematyke na ślubną :)
obiecuje ;)
Długo zastanawiałam się nad takim połączeniem dwóch różnych papierów...
ale całkiem nieźle to wygląda.
Jestem bardzo zadowolona z efektu.
A Wy co myślicie?
I know you might have enough this communion cards..
but it's nearly end of sezon..
and very soon I will start another subject... subject of wedding ;)
So I match here two different piece of paper,
and they works together very well.
What do you think?
już pewnie macie dość tych moich monotematycznych kartek komunijnych..
ale to już końcówka.. ;) jeszcze mi 3 zostały,
które chce Wam pokazać
i zmienie tematyke na ślubną :)
obiecuje ;)
Długo zastanawiałam się nad takim połączeniem dwóch różnych papierów...
ale całkiem nieźle to wygląda.
Jestem bardzo zadowolona z efektu.
A Wy co myślicie?
I know you might have enough this communion cards..
but it's nearly end of sezon..
and very soon I will start another subject... subject of wedding ;)
So I match here two different piece of paper,
and they works together very well.
What do you think?
I would like to enter my cards to the following challenges:




Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteWpadłam na chwilke, zostaje na dłużej :) piekne prace robisz :) Śliczna pamiątka komunijna i ten złoty kielich :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteBardzo mi miło, dziekuje za ciepłe słowa :)
DeleteWhat a beautiful communion card! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede.
ReplyDeletea beautiful card in those soft pastel colours and lovely dies, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
ReplyDeleteTilly
Wygląda bardzo fajnie :):) podoba mi się takie połączenie wzorów i kolorów :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is very striking. Love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!
ReplyDeletelove Mags B x