Znalazłam cudowne digi stampy,
których użyłam w mojej kartce ślubnej.
których użyłam w mojej kartce ślubnej.
Bardzo podoba mi się ta para.
Będzie więcej...
I found a wonderful digi stamp,
which I used in my wedding card.
I really like this couple.
There will be more...
Magic Moments Corrosive Challenges by Janet - CHALLENGE #9 ANYTHING GOES (03/10)
Ally's Angels - Challenge #26 (07/10)
International Art & Soul - Ch#66 Layer It Up (14/09)
Będzie więcej...
I found a wonderful digi stamp,
which I used in my wedding card.
I really like this couple.
There will be more...
Magic Moments Corrosive Challenges by Janet - CHALLENGE #9 ANYTHING GOES (03/10)
Ally's Angels - Challenge #26 (07/10)
International Art & Soul - Ch#66 Layer It Up (14/09)





Śliczna.:)
ReplyDelete:) Dziękuje
DeleteMadziu świetna jest ta kartka, a digisek faktycznie uroczy.
ReplyDeletePozdrawiam
Dzięku Aniu, też je uwielbiam :)
DeleteNice card, lovely couple.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Ally's Angels
Challenge.
DT-Mariann
Thank you for visiting me :)
DeleteThis makes a lovely change for a wedding card. Thank you for sharing with us at IAAS this time. We hope to see you again soon. Christine DT
ReplyDeleteThank you, I will enjoy for sure ;)
Delete