8 December 2024

#92 - Let it snow

Ahh, grudzień – czas śniegu, świątecznej magii i dziecięcych wspomnień. Nie wiem, jak u Was, ale ja dorastałam w miejscu, gdzie grudniowe dni były zawsze pokryte białym puchem, a święta miały wyjątkowy urok dzięki śniegowi. Dla mnie święta to właśnie śnieg – białe krajobrazy, skrzypiące pod nogami zaspy i płatki tańczące w powietrzu.

Dlatego w dzisiejszym projekcie postawiłam na śnieżynkę – delikatny symbol zimy, który zrobiłam w nietypowy sposób: wycięłam ją z aluminiowej puszki!

Uwielbiam wykorzystywać recyklingowe materiały w moich pracach. Puszka daje niesamowity efekt: lekki połysk, trwałość i możliwość wprowadzenia nietypowego elementu do kartki. Śnieżynka wygląda, jakby naprawdę była lodowym dziełem sztuki!


Ahh, December – a time of snow, festive magic, and childhood memories. I don’t know about you, but I grew up in a place where December was always covered in white, and Christmas had a special charm thanks to the snow. For me, the holidays are all about snow – white landscapes, the crunch of snow underfoot, and flakes dancing in the air.

That’s why, for today’s project, I chose to feature a snowflake – a delicate symbol of winter – created in a unique way: I cut it out from an aluminum can!

I love incorporating recycled materials into my projects. Aluminum cans add an incredible touch: a subtle shine, durability, and a unique element to the card. The snowflake looks like it’s truly crafted from ice!



Tworząc tę kartkę, przypomniałam sobie te czasy, kiedy grudzień był biały i mroźny. A Wy? Jakie macie wspomnienia związane ze świątecznym śniegiem? Podzielcie się w komentarzach swoimi historiami lub projektami inspirowanymi zimą i śniegiem.

Niech grudzień będzie dla nas czasem twórczej magii i nostalgicznych chwil. 🌨️✨


As I created this card, I was reminded of the days when December was snowy and frosty. What about you? What are your fondest memories of holiday snow? Share your stories or snow-inspired projects in the comments below.

Let’s make this December a time for creative magic and nostalgic moments. 🌨️✨


***

Challenge #278 - Photo Inspiration


***


***


***



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry and hope you to see again on the Polkadoodles challenge.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and I love the creativity of using an aluminum can for the snowflake! Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.