15 February 2016

#26 - You're a classic


















This is my design card for Challenges..... 
Ellibelle's Creative Moments ( to 25.02 - no. 22) 
My Crafting Stories - Anything goes ( to 28.02 - no. 43) 

Challenge #185 Favorite Color Combo ( to 18.02 - no.36)  
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #219 ( to 16.02 - no. 326) 
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges - Ch#122 (to 15.02 - no.130) 
TTCRD - Challenge February 9-15 (to 15.02 - no. 139)
That Craft Place - Anything goes ( to 26.02 - no.15) 
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Challenge 52 ( to 29.02 - no. 87)
Crafting with friends - Challenge 14 ( to 25.02 - no.99) 

11 comments:

  1. I am amazed at the beautiful quilled scene you have created here.The flowers are so perfect and the sentiment and car as well. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    PS I joined your site and hope you will pop over to mine for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your quilling technique and use of bright, fun colors. Super creative and this really showcases your incredible artistic talents. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your baeutiful creations with us. I hope that you will join us again soon, and be sure to stop by this Wednesday for our new challenge and to read our winners' post.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your newest blog follower, and I would absolutely LOVE to have you stop by and become a new follower on my blog as well. You can find my personal blog here:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully quilled card. I love the cute red car and your great sentiment. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful...I never would have thought a vintage car, or any car, could be quilled! Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week, hope you'll join us again for more of our challenges!
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful quilled card! Great sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilling, that card is so cute. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card design!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've sure put a lot of work into creating your beautiful card, the quilling is amazing! I love the detailed flowers and the fabulous foliage, and of course, the awesome classic car. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card won Top Honors at Word Art Wednesday. Please contact Karen for a badge. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - thanks for joining us at Creative Ladybirds Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.