20 May 2019

#68 - On this special day for girl or for boy

Okres komunijny wciąż jeszcze trwa.. 
a ja nie mogę się opędzić z zamówień! 
Wciąż pełne ręce roboty! 
Zakupiłam sobie specjalnie na tą okazję wykrojniki z postaciami
chłopca i dziewczynki, które moim zdaniem dość fajnie wyglądają. 
A Wy co sądzicie? 

The communion time is still ongoing ...
and still full of work!
I have bought special dies with characters for this occasion.
A boy and a girl that I think look really cool.
And what do you think?





***





***

I would like to enter my cards to the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful cards. I love them both. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely! I'm a big fan of white on white! Beautiful embossing and die cuts and wonderful pops of colour! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards. Really exquisite. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards for a wonderful time, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous creation,love the die cuts,thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenges

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely set of cards… They will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy some of my work.